For many years canopies have been used in fueling applications. Our typical quality pre-engineered steel canopies work great for fueling applications. These types of canopies not only protect your personnel and customers but they also protect the environment from storm water run-off.
Some of these key features include:
- Fuel Island Canopy
- Vehicle Protection Canopy
- Entrance Exit Canopy
- Gasoline & Diesel Fueling Island Canopy
- Transit Canopy
- Overhead Metal Canopy
- Compressed Natural Gas Fueling Canopy
- E85 Fueling Canopy
- Hydrogen Fueling Canopy
- Clean Energy Fueling Canopy
- Decorative columns
- Standard “straight” fascia or molded and more architecturally pleasing styles
- Flat roof or standing seam hip/gable roof styles
- Wood or steel trusses
- Internal or external watertight roof drains
- Flush mount or surface mount lighting
All canopies come standard with a set of Professional Engineer (PE) stamped and sealed drawings. Each canopy is included with a detailed footer design and we even ship you the anchor bolts ahead of time. Not sure about installation… No Problem!! We offer competitive pricing for the installation of each canopy we sell.
If you are looking to upgrade your fueling site or simply need a canopy for a new project give us a chance
to earn your business!